68th UN General Assembly Session to Advance UN development agenda post 2015 under the following agenda points
September 25, 2013
83. Eradicate poverty in all its forms through a multifaceted approach.
84. Tackle exclusion and inequality
85. Empower women and girls –with equal access of women and girls to all services,
86. Provide quality education and lifelong learning: Young people should be able to receive high-quality education and learning, from early childhood development to post-primary schooling, including not only formal schooling but also life skills and vocational education and training.
87. Improve Health –
88. Address Climate Change
89. Address environmental challenges
90. Promote inclusive and sustainable growth and decent employment
91. End hunger and malnutrition
92. Address the Demographic Challenges
93. Enhance the Positive Contributions of Migrants
94. Meet the challenges of urbanization
95. Build peace and effective governance based on the rule of law and sound institutions
96. Foster a renewed global partnership